I just finished watching and need to discuss with people! What did you think?
I thought it was not as awesome as AVPM, but I still really enjoyed it.
Random spoilerish thoughts:
- LOVED the inclusion of Dean, Seamus, and especially Firenze. Lucius was the best though.
- Lucius's dance moves! AMAZING.
- Needs more Luna.
- Toilet jokes are not funny to me.
- This one felt so much longer than AVPM! Anyone else feel that way?
- Although I definitely prefer Voldemort to Umbridge, "You Were Never My Lover" is my new jam. Umbridge was kind of awkward the rest of the time, though I may be biased since I loved Voldemort in the first one. The guy playing playing Umbridge sure can work a dress though.
- Zefron > Sharkboy.
- I love the Scarf of Sexual Preference. A lot.
- The choreography in AVPS was much more epic than in AVPM. Love.
- I've had "Harry Freakin' Potter" stuck in my head since I watched the scene where it is in. *dances*